BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a good car detailer in the Connecticut area. If anyone has a recommnedation, please pass it along. I just purchased a one owner 2002 330xi from a private party. The car is exceptionally clean, but can use a light buffing...thoughts appreciated!

Thanks

Mike

·
zeddy
7,668 Posts
fullcombat said:
Looking for a good car detailer in the Connecticut area. If anyone has a recommnedation, please pass it along. I just purchased a one owner 2002 330xi from a private party. The car is exceptionally clean, but can use a light buffing...thoughts appreciated!

Thanks

Mike
Ummmm, which CT area, Connecticut's a small state, but it isn't that small......

Ed

·
zeddy
7,668 Posts
fullcombat said:
Ed,

I would say in the following areas which are close to home and work: Hartford, Chesire, Waterbury, Southington, New Haven Aeas....

Thanks
I'm in fairfield county, so I can't help you up there, sorry.

However, there are two excellent detailers in Danbury.

Ed

·
zeddy
7,668 Posts
fullcombat said:
Thanks Ed,

If you would not mind..pass along the contact info for those Detailers in Danbury. Danbury is not that far away from me, and might make that trip if I find no others near by.

Mike
Mike,

This guy's truly unbelievable, he'll treat your car as his own and he'll undercharge you as well, I try to give him more money, but he refuses.

Anyway, his name is Chris and he calls himself "First Class Auto Shine", his number is 203-790-0090.

He's bonded and insured.

If that doesn't pan out, I can recommend one other, but I can't seem to locate his card at the moment.

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.