BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Car History - Name the vehicles that you have owned prior to owning a BMW?

696 3
Hi there, fellow 'fest members,

I read and glanced at one of the threads discussing the average age of 3-series owners. Drawing inspiration from this thread and a suggestion by Test Engineer of Maryland, I was wondering what vehicles have you owned (past or present) prior to owning a BMW.

For argument sake and clarity, this querry is applicable to situations wherein your name is/was/will be on the deed of title for each vehicle. Also, please keep it simple by naming the model year of the vehicle, manufacturer, and model.

I'll start off...

1998 Honda Civic Ex
2003 BMW 330i

Thanks and Kudos to Test Engineer! :thumbup:

Flex
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
:rofl: This is the reason I didn't attempt to start this thread... I knew it had to have been done before and I didn't want to be branded as that much reviled creature known as... The REPOSTER. :eek:

--J.
atyclb said:
repost

feel free to add your response to this thread

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7821
Thanks for the info gents! My apologies for the repost!

Flex
JonathanIT said:
:rofl: This is the reason I didn't attempt to start this thread... I knew it had to have been done before and I didn't want to be branded as that much reviled creature known as... The REPOSTER. :eek:

--J.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.