BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stared at it long enough as I was making it that I'm not sure if I like it or not. Any feedback would be appreciated.

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
I like it, though I always give my opinion on stuff like this when I'm given the opportunity heh

1) I probably would have moved the front-end shot over to the right a bit to balance things out and so it isn't obscured by the roundel. The front of the car is 'fighting' the roundel too much by being that close. It might look better if you removed the driveway/background too.

2) The top of the license plate thing (official name?) could probably be toned down a little, it took me a minute to figure out what it was.

Just little things really, otherwise it's lookin good! :thumb:

--SONET

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SONET said:
I like it, though I always give my opinion on stuff like this when I'm given the opportunity heh

1) I probably would have moved the front-end shot over to the right a bit to balance things out and so it isn't obscured by the roundel. The front of the car is 'fighting' the roundel too much by being that close. It might look better if you removed the driveway/background too.

2) The top of the license plate thing (official name?) could probably be toned down a little, it took me a minute to figure out what it was.

Just little things really, otherwise it's lookin good! :thumb:

--SONET
Thanks for the comments, Sonet.

I agree that the front-end shot would look better placed a little further to the right. That's where I originally had it. Unfortunately, if you look real close you'll notice that the passenger side headlight is right on the edge of the picture. Placing that photo right next to the roundel was the only place I could get the photos to blend together. Any farther to the right and you could see where one photo was laying on top of the other and it looked sloppy.

As to the top of the license plate thing :) I don't have the technological knowledge to adaquately tone it down.

The main reason I decided to mess around with a new sig was because I finally "discovered" the texture transfer feature in Image Composer.

If there are any cool features I'm missing, or something I should try, please let me know. I've never found Composer to be very user friendly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.