BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a call from my salesman, the car made it in and out of the VPC and to the dealer in three days! I am leaving to go get it tonight!!!

I wanted to thank everyone for the ability to waste an unprecedented amount of time on the board.

Dan

·
Banned
8,650 Posts
DanM3 said:
Just got a call from my salesman, the car made it in and out of the VPC and to the dealer in three days! I am leaving to go get it tonight!!!

I wanted to thank everyone for the ability to waste an unprecedented amount of time on the board.

Dan
Pick up an extra steering sensor while your there. :rofl:

Just kidding. Congrats on the car. May the joys be many and the problems few. :thumbup:

·
Registered
862 Posts
chuck92103 said:
Pick up an extra steering sensor while your there. :rofl:
:yikes:

Congrats - it will be a blast I am sure - once you get done with the break in :angel:

·
Happily Driving
7,203 Posts
Good to hear! Enjoy!

·
go^bmw
109 Posts
Congrad!

You will love the car - ask them not to drill the front bumper for the front plate. I have managed to keep mine off thus far.

/A

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
atarighi said:
You will love the car - ask them not to drill the front bumper for the front plate. I have managed to keep mine off thus far.

/A
I told the dealer (who also have a 550) that if there are holes in my front bumper, I will drill them in his.

·
friend of the marque
4,943 Posts
Congrats!
Wishing you green lights in the city and open left lanes on the freeway!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts