BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Car Status: no factory options shown!

1111 7
I just checked my car status on Owners' Circle, and it shows up as "Awaiting Transport", but it shows no factory orders options. However, I ordered the Premium Package, Heated Seats, and Steptronic.

Should I be concerned? :(
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
No worries, mine didn't ever show. It's more important that everything is captured in your purchase agreement.
Mine shows no options, either, but everything is there on my order sheet and on the letter that comes with the ED packet. ;)
wajiheffendi said:
I just checked my car status on Owners' Circle, and it shows up as "Awaiting Transport", but it shows no factory orders options. However, I ordered the Premium Package, Heated Seats, and Steptronic. Should I be concerned? :(
The ever up-to-date Owner's Circle. :tsk: It will probably tell you the car is still on the boat when your dealer calls you to come pick it up. Take the Owner's Circle with a grain of salt and you should be fine. :D
Thanks for everyone's help! I have no idea what I would do without bimmerfest!

:thumbup:
Mine shows no options, and I'm doing an ED on 5/25. I was worried, called my CA, and was reassured that he has conformation in his hands showing all options.
OC is pretty much ignorable. It's always off. Best source of info is the 800 number and, better yet, your dealer.

My dealer would periodically print out status and estimate reports for me, which are a lot more comprehensive.
LarryN said:
Mine shows no options, and I'm doing an ED on 5/25. I was worried, called my CA, and was reassured that he has conformation in his hands showing all options.
I believe your CA can control what you see on the OC but I'm not sure about this. Last year, my options and packages showed but after I tood delivery, it was "awaiting transport" weeks later still.... :dunno:
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.