BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought BMW only used covered car transporters when being delivered to a dealer.
Anyways, I was on the 101 in Camarillo, I saw a ED car with the plate # M 1007 Z, who ever BMW it is, it's home. Enjoy

· Premium Member
8,788 Posts
How do you know that is a truck delivery for BMW??!!:confused:

I had my ED car shipped from my dealer to me via car carrier and I choose not to have covered carrier to save money.;)

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All BMW's on it. Also I work for a airport transportation company. I have taken BMW personal to the BMW research and engineering facilities in Oxnard which is next door the the lot where they take the cars after they come off the boat in Port Huneme and more than once I have seen open trailer trucks leave with cars on them.

· MPowered RPh
333 Posts
I thought BMW only used covered car transporters when being delivered to a dealer.
Anyways, I was on the 101 in Camarillo, I saw a ED car with the plate # M 1007 Z, who ever BMW it is, it's home. Enjoy
That's the same plate number I had last year on my M3! - Still not on a boat yet from this year's - and it's been 2 weeks now sigh

Attachments

· Rocket Scientist
1,460 Posts
Wagonners uses both covered and uncovered transporters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.