BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
whughes
2,075 Posts
after steve Dinan sold DINAN, they went to shit (IMHO). they are trying to be all things to all cars. spread too thin. Steve Dinan started up CarBahn to give BMW owners some quality. I had the tune done to my 2018 M550. it is flat out violent when you engage launch control! it will push the skin back on your face when you launch! I love it. Had it done last sept. bought the warranty as well, but have not had the need to use it. I honestly think that the only thing that could challenge this car would be a tesla P90 plaid. I came up to a red light next to an audi S6, he was revving like he was going to take off at the light. I engaged launch control just as the light turned green, so he got the jump on me, when i popped the brake, I rocketed past him so fast it was unbelievable! He caught me at the next red light indicated to roll my window down and he shouted, What the F%*K do you have in that thing!!. other cars may have more hp, but they don't usually have 4 wheel drive, so you can get more hp to the tarmac!

·
whughes
2,075 Posts
I got the CarBahn tune on my 2018 M550i, it is amazing, absolutely violent launch. The skin on your face gets pushed back! This thing could take a hellcat! I had an Audi S6 pull up next to me at a red light, when the light turned green he took off, so he got a carlength before i realized he was going to do that. I punched it and blew by him so fast! he pulled up next to me at the next light and shouted " What the F#$K you have in that thing"!. So if you are not feeling a difference go back to the dealer, something is wrong.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts