BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...so yesterday was Mod day and spent it installing my carbon fiber trunk spoiler. It was a bit difficult because it wasen't a perfect fit but I got it to work. I got both trunk and roof spoiler fron kazespeed. Anyone order from them and have fitment issues? Quality is ok for the price and the roof spoiler was a pain in the a**!! So far things look good but well see how it goes weeks from now...what do you guys think??

ROOF SPOILER

TRUNK SPOILER

Tints will go on tomorrow then just waiting for the other carbon fiber parts to come in....:D

·
Registered
403 Posts
Very nice :thumbup:

I used to be a carbon fibre whore with my 02 M3 --- looks great on your E60 too!! Tint will be a nice aesthetic touch.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Very nice...

I'm considering the roof spoiler in CF.

Do they come with the Schinzer emblem already or did you do that yourself?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looking sharp!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
:thumbup: Roof spoiler....:dunno: to :thumbdwn: on the boot spoiler. Maybe if the boot spoiler was a bit smaller. Not bad all the same. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hells Yeah

I think the carbo add ons work great. I am working with a guy out of miami that is trying to check if ACS is making any body kits for the 2008 535xi. Once I get any updates I will post them. I am hoping so and also I can not find any exhaust for this car yet.I am looking to order mine soon just have to figure out what exactly I want. All I know is 535xi and alpine white.Looks f'n-tastic :thumbup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
What type of adhesive did you use to install your roof spoiler. I just received mine today and having problems with the fitment also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts