BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to put together a group purchase for E46 Carbon Fiber Dash Kits.

I know many of us have them in our cars now; including myself. These kits are made of 100% Carbon Fiber and fitment is absolutely perfect.

The GB pricing will be far below the kits you see at other tuners.

Interior kits will be available for the E46 Sedans, Coupes, and the M3.

There will also be other items available, including CF Shift Knobs (Auto & Manual) and E-Brake Handles.

Other exciting items will be available soon...CF engine covers, eyelids, headlight trim, etc...

Please contact me via email: [email protected] if you are interested in the Group Buy for the CF Dash Kits.

Pricing will most likely be:

$750 for the complete E46 Coupe Dash Kit
$650 for the complte E46 Sedan Dash Kit

I'll see if I can get discounted shipping for domestic buyers.
Thanks.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
How is this different/better than the new UUC kit currently at $599 + discounts? I was originally looking at the early $1k kits and am happy to see them start to come down.

·
Registered
196 Posts
vinnymac said:
I'm going to put together a group purchase for E46 Carbon Fiber Dash Kits.

I know many of us have them in our cars now; including myself. These kits are made of 100% Carbon Fiber and fitment is absolutely perfect.

The GB pricing will be far below the kits you see at other tuners.

Interior kits will be available for the E46 Sedans, Coupes, and the M3.

There will also be other items available, including CF Shift Knobs (Auto & Manual) and E-Brake Handles.

Other exciting items will be available soon...CF engine covers, eyelids, headlight trim, etc...

Please contact me via email: [email protected] if you are interested in the Group Buy for the CF Dash Kits.

Pricing will most likely be:

$750 for the complete E46 Coupe Dash Kit
$650 for the complte E46 Sedan Dash Kit

I'll see if I can get discounted shipping for domestic buyers.
Thanks.
Do you have pics of yours installed?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Re: ...

vinnymac said:

Wiesmann has door panels with the leather pads...but their kits are over $2200!
:eek: :eek: :eek: , I was just looking for a decent replacement for my armrests since they are still in black trim. I may switch to matte all around, but am thinking about cf. I'm glad to hear the prices are coming down though. The black cube is nice too:thumb:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: ...

KP said:

:eek: :eek: :eek: , I was just looking for a decent replacement for my armrests since they are still in black trim. I may switch to matte all around, but am thinking about cf. I'm glad to hear the prices are coming down though. The black cube is nice too:thumb:
yeah, the black cube is nice but when you get close to it...it's looks really fake. Don't get me wrong...I still like it...but it's just expensive and I'd rather have 100% real CF.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts