Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a FULL set of Black UUC CF trim for SEDAN up for grabs. I've only had the trim for a little over a month. I'm sellling because of different plans for the interior. Trim has no scratches or blemishes and was purchased through UUC Motorworks and was the last one they had so I'm told.

All peices are full replacements (no overlays). These are replacements for SEDAN only. I had minor fitment problem where the piece from over the radio joined the piece that goes over the passenger airbag but this was easily remedied by a piece of either 3-m doublesided tape or small piece of velcro.

$325 SHIPPED in the continental US by UPS ground. If you want it with faster shipping will cost more.

I am also a user at e46fanatics.com(same username) With over 1200 posts.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Aww, too bad I don't have another car. I own the FIRST set UUC ever made. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Yeah, I noticed some time ago that UUC dropped these from their site. Wonder what happened...

I don't think quality (at least on my very early one) is 100% but its 90-95% and was a good value.

·
DHP pwns ZHP :p
7,078 Posts
Kaz said:
Yeah, I noticed some time ago that UUC dropped these from their site. Wonder what happened...

I don't think quality (at least on my very early one) is 100% but its 90-95% and was a good value.
Sigh... oh well... so much for wanting to get a CF interior trim for my coupe.... :(

·
DHP pwns ZHP :p
7,078 Posts
GhostRider said:
Cf trim for coupes is definitly out there. I know of at least 2 reputable companies that offer it. UUC no longer makes CF interior trim anymore though.
Cool.... who makes them? Do you know the approximate cost?

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Wow, that took a while...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kaz said:
Wow, that took a while...
Nah, it only took me awhile to remember which forums I had posted it for sale in. My Carbonworks Silver CF trim is now installed and looking pimp. I have a UUC CF Shadow eBrake that may be for sale if the current possible buyer doesnt get back to me. The Black CF of the eBrake just doesnt flow well with the Silver CF

1 - 12 of 12 Posts