BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Send me a PM when you get here. Not sure what I have planned that weekend but my son(4 years old) is a new Bimmer Freak and I'm sure he'd love to go

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Myself and the Mrs will defintely be there. Just registered for infield parking. $30 not too bad for show parking. Only going to make it on Saturday though. The plan is to leave home at 0-dark-thirty and have some good breakfast on the way out. Anyone interested in caravaning just drop me a line. I will be heading from Boyertown up route 422 to Route 222 south and pick up the PA TPKE in Denver. Feel free to drop me a text 610-639-8789

-Rob

·
Registered
8 Posts
See, that's what I take for granite. I get up at 8:30, have a nice breakfest, gather my camera gear and can still walk to the show by 10:30.

I should go more. LOL

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Bimmer App

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
WALK TO THE SHOW???? :mad:!!!!!!!

Drop me a PM with your phone and I can text you when we get into the show.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Change of plans.....

Going to take route 73 north to Route 61 and then up to Route 78 west in Hamburg to Route 81 and then right down to Carlisle. A much nicer drive and nicer roads. Anyone along that route is welcome to join in. Gonna be hard not to make a pit stop at Cabellas though!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thinking about going up Forge Rd to York Rd. Hit High St to North East St straight over to Clay St.

A nice 3 mile walk to start the day.

Ok, I'm done rubbin' it in. LOL

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Bimmer App

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Nittany Bimmers will be there.

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts