BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
2018 F36 420d Carbonschwarz
14 Posts
Heads up for anyone wanting to activate Carplay and other features via FSC Activation, as i have not known about this:

After activating carplay and other features, i have been unable to code my headunit with bimmercode, its locked! I have not known about this!

Looking now for someone able to flash my headunit back to normal with due vehicle order. If anyone has tips, please dm.

· Registered
260 Posts
Heads up for anyone wanting to activate Carplay and other features via FSC Activation, as i have not known about this:

After activating carplay and other features, i have been unable to code my headunit with bimmercode, its locked! I have not known about this!

Looking now for someone able to flash my headunit back to normal with due vehicle order. If anyone has tips, please dm.
You need esys. You have to update the whole module.

Enviado desde mi SM-G988B mediante Tapatalk

· Premium Member
3,445 Posts

If want i can assist with flash navi, we can also code another type carplay, do not blocking bimmer

21 - 31 of 31 Posts