BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
621 - 640 of 641 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,627 Posts
Just got an X1 xDrive25e 2022, the last 7 digits of the VIN are 5V26382. Is it possible to get car play and check if wifi is available without opening the unit?
PM sent.

Reactions: aussirules

·
Premium Member
45,627 Posts
Hi,
I'm new in this forum, I'm interested to get CarPlay fullscreen x1 F48. anyone could help this please? thanks
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
45,627 Posts
Reactions: boi2369

·
Premium Member
45,627 Posts
Hello. I have BMW X1 2019 F48 with EntryNav2 and this version Map O2014C1R in Spain. Can I have apple carplay? thank you
PM sent.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I have 2019 BMW X2 with 06UP Navigation Plus and 06WD WLAN Hotspot, map version is Road Map Europe Way. I want to activate Carplay. Today someone try to do this, now I have in iDrive icon Carplay but when I want to use it, there is a information that is not possible to activate Carplay. Can you help me what can I do. I'am disappointed about BMW that in 2019 year car, Carplay isn't something normal.

P.S sorry for my english :D

·
Premium Member
45,627 Posts
Hi,
I'm new in this forum. I have BMW X2 2019 F39, map version is Road Map Europe Way.
I'd like to know if it is possible to get CarPlay without opening the unit. Anyone could help? thanks
PM sent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi @shawnsheridan - I've got a 2022 xDrive25e F48 (5V36918). Carplay was activated from factory but I'm wondering if it's possible to activate WiFi hotspot / Android Miracast screen mirroring? I tried coding it with bimmercode and it added some options to the idrive menu but still doesn't seem to want to activate.

·
Premium Member
45,627 Posts
Hi @shawnsheridan - I've got a 2022 xDrive25e F48 (5V36918). Carplay was activated from factory but I'm wondering if it's possible to activate WiFi hotspot / Android Miracast screen mirroring? I tried coding it with bimmercode and it added some options to the idrive menu but still doesn't seem to want to activate.
Not possible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not possible.
Ah ok, thanks for the quick reply.

So the only way is to do an aftermarket mmi box or similar?

Couple other questions if you don't mind ☺

Is entrynav2 and enavevo just different names for the same thing?

And is this just essentially a reskin of ID5 (id6 lite) rather than a full fledged id6?

Thanks very much again for your help

·
Premium Member
45,627 Posts
You can get Android Auto / Screen Mirroring from Aftermarket HMI. No idea on HotSpot

entrynav2 and enavevo are same thing, and it's a Lite version of NBT2 EVO ID5/6.

Reactions: shawaj

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

Im having trouble getting CarPlay to work on my 2018 X1. Last 4 of VIN is 6112. It looks like it had CarPlay compatibility purchased as an option for $300.

It connects by Bluetooth no problem, but then no CarPlay option comes up. I tried updating the drive software via USB but didn’t help

CarPlay looks active on ConnectedDrive when I check my account

Thank you

·
Premium Member
45,627 Posts
Hi

Im having trouble getting CarPlay to work on my 2018 X1. Last 4 of VIN is 6112. It looks like it had CarPlay compatibility purchased as an option for $300.

It connects by Bluetooth no problem, but then no CarPlay option comes up. I tried updating the drive software via USB but didn’t help

CarPlay looks active on ConnectedDrive when I check my account

Thank you
PM sent.

621 - 640 of 641 Posts