BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi has any one here have the carx 24 b7 installed in the 7er,It a carpc programm that work with iDrive so you can watch movie listen to mp3 browser the net, It look really cool.
I almost there waiting on pc to be built.
Just wonder if any one had lots of q's

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys but I was hoping somebody had it already installed,I have the carx download on to my home pc it work good, look great man I'm very excited to get i done i was just hoping some already had one so i could see pics of there set up any way post more as I have it done waiting on my car pc.
Power supply same too be the biggest issue right now.Buddy of mine wants to make the pc with a shuttle motherboard (I want him to make it so it would if in the voom2 casing) so it would be faster, Atom processor not that good so will need ans slightly bigger motherboard,Only thing with that where do i put it any will keep you posted if any body has any Ideas please Advise

·
Registered
214 Posts
I"m glad someone on this board is getting one of this. I have been wanting one for a long time but didn't have the courage to pull the trigger without having any feedback. It seems like a real expensive project but I love the possibilites that it brings if it works like it's suppose to. Let us know how the install goes for you...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts