Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you are a member of CA CCA chapter, do you get discount for shopping at dealers outside of CA? thanks

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
ak330i said:
if you are a member of CA CCA chapter, do you get discount for shopping at dealers outside of CA? thanks
The discounts are based on being a member of the BMW CCA, which is a national organization. You are then affiliated to the chapter closest to where you live for participation in events and funding for the chapter.

Or are you saying that you are a member of a chapter but have never joined the national organization?

·
Registered
693 Posts
I don't think that this discount applies to German sedans for $50000 CND!!! I did hear that my friend got a Ford at a $500 additional discount because he was with the CCA.

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
ak330i said:
CA (in this case) is short for...??? :dunno:

The card doesn't say what chapter you belong to, only "BMW CAR CLUB of AMERICA, Inc." your name, mebership number, join date, expiration date. Whenever I've shown it for a discount, they have only looked at the expiration date (if they actually looked at it at all).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts