BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a different cover when using a CD changer? I don't have the changer and have a solid cover that snaps over the opening, is there a sliding door for when the changer is there?

I'm looking to Dension the coupe and thought I'd just as soon leave the iPod in the changer area rather than monkey with running the wire forward, or at least that's my current thought. Thanks!

Ben

·
19,585 Miles
11,141 Posts
RedBread said:
Is there a different cover when using a CD changer? I don't have the changer and have a solid cover that snaps over the opening, is there a sliding door for when the changer is there?
No.
I added a knob to mine and filed the edges some from the six holding tabs to make it easier to remove and put on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
RedBread said:

I'm looking to Dension the coupe and thought I'd just as soon leave the iPod in the changer area rather than monkey with running the wire forward, or at least that's my current thought. Thanks!

Ben
I am looking to do the same thing, but I am not sure if my car (99 MC) is pre-wired for a changer. I pulled the cover off and don't see any loose harnesses, can you tell me what to look for (I assume by your message that your car is pre-wired.)

thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.