BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I've tried to RTFM but every keyword I search doesn't come up with what I'm specifically looking for...

I'm taking delivery of my 2002 M3 convertible next week. I just got done removing the cd changer from the 330i (piece of cake).

My question actually involves the parts needed for the install of the cd changer (model number 82-11-1-469-404) on the E46 M3 convertible.

The sales guy tells me I need these parts to do it:

51-47-8-260-313 CD Panel @ $65
82-11-0-021-730 CD Install @ $60

Since the M3 is coming with nav, isn't the CD access panel rug-thing already on the car so therefore I shouldn't need that part?

and I've tried to search places like circlebmw.com's online parts catalog and none of those numbers match up to any cd changer stuff so I can't tell exactly what they are.

I figured I'd ask here if, since i have everything from the 330 (bolts, L-brackets, etc), do I even need any extra parts for the install on the M3? (this is the salesman that tried to tell me first off that I wouldn't even be able to use the cd changer in the m3 and I'd have to buy a new one :tsk: )

If no one knows, I'll make them put a clause in the final sales agreement "will take back cd changer parts if not needed with no restocking fees"

Thanks for any help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.