BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
resident dj
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, looks like my first post is being ignored, so i'm gonna post another one :)))
Maybe i will have more luck here :)
This is my first bimmer, 328i coupe with the basic radio. Am i missing something or whoever designed it, forgot to include basic volume level display and the track time? These features exist in any other CD player, no matter what brand or price range.

I am a DJ and that information is VERY useful to me....
Is it something i can enable or am I completely SOL here? Don't see anything in the settings or manual...

·
Registered
137 Posts
I think you're SOL. I complained about some of this stuff (and more) in another thread. The "BMW Professional" is the most primitive CD player I've ever seen, in or out of a car.

All the programmers are working on debugging the iPod adapter.

·
resident dj
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All the programmers are working on debugging the iPod adapter.
That bad, eh? I got one too, but they forgot to give me the Y-cable, so I'm waiting for it to come in the mail.

Dang, looks like i will have to do something about that "professional" CD player.

--
Actually.... I bumped into my ex-girlfriend from 10 years back, couple of days ago. Her husband works as a mechanic at the BMW dealer, wonder if he can help me with some parts at low(er) prices ;) Bluetooth, alarm and a new radio.... Looks like I'm gonna have to spend some serious cash, as if a brand new 328 was not enough.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts