BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to order the 2010 Alpine white 335i in 6spd with the sports package. I ended up paying 565 a month including tax which im pretty satisfied with. I cannot wait to spool those turbo's!!! I went to Braman BMW in West Palm Beach and they were very very good and right to the point. I just got my production number today so the waiting begins!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice! If your anything like me, you're in for endless fun. I've had my 335 for about a year now and I still smile everytime I get behind the wheel. Enjoy!

·
Not a real doctor.
5,702 Posts
Congratulations and my deepest sympathies. This will be the hardest test of your patience you have ever known.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Alpine White really grows on ya!
Good choice.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I ordered mine on Sept 1. I was told yesterday that it was released from the prep center in SC and waiting for the truck to come and pick it up. Dealer says I might have it on Saturday. It has been the longest 8 weeks of my life, but almost over. I can't wait!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered mine on Sept 1. I was told yesterday that it was released from the prep center in SC and waiting for the truck to come and pick it up. Dealer says I might have it on Saturday. It has been the longest 8 weeks of my life, but almost over. I can't wait!
nice i cant wait either im getting the performance delivery too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats on the 335 I ended up leasing a 335 M6 Alpine White loaded black interior (except nav) returning 2006 Z4 (lease expiring in March they are taking care of the rest of the payments). I can't believe you are paying $565 all in....here in Canada you can't lease a 335 for less than $1,000/mth no money down (3.9% financing). The $Cdn is about 10% lower right now so factor in another 10% in exchange and PST and GST of 15% you are still no where near $1,000. The other factors.....my lease term is 42 months and residual is $30,000. Are the residuals that much higher down south? Am I missing something?

Maybe should move to the States !

Anyway......picking mine up tomorrow ! Do I have to change my handle to Toronto 335 ?

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, you are going to absolutely LOVE the 335 ;)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
car is in production already loooking at end of november prob for delivery and i cant wait!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i wonder if i could get the 328i sport wheels instead of the 335i sport I kinda like them better. Do you think the dealer will swap those or no?

·
Registered
758 Posts
You'll Love it !

I decided to order the 2010 Alpine white 335i in 6spd with the sports package. I ended up paying 565 a month including tax which im pretty satisfied with. I cannot wait to spool those turbo's!!! I went to Braman BMW in West Palm Beach and they were very very good and right to the point. I just got my production number today so the waiting begins!!!
We have had our 2009 335i for 7 months and just under 7000 miles. It is a blast to drive. We got the Crimson Red. I look forward to every time I get to drive it. My wife takes it work during the week, and on weekends we go on long drives like this weekend out to the Palm Springs area to visit my Mom. The acceleration is awesome ! The only way I was able to pass the time was checking Threads on Bimmerfest. It kept me sane. We ordered ours Jan 21 and picked it up March 21. 2009. Enjoy the Performance Delivery, we would love to do that next time.:thumbup:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We have had our 2009 335i for 7 months and just under 7000 miles. It is a blast to drive. We got the Crimson Red. I look forward to every time I get to drive it. My wife takes it work during the week, and on weekends we go on long drives like this weekend out to the Palm Springs area to visit my Mom. The acceleration is awesome ! The only way I was able to pass the time was checking Threads on Bimmerfest. It kept me sane. We ordered ours Jan 21 and picked it up March 21. 2009. Enjoy the Performance Delivery, we would love to do that next time.:thumbup:
yea you should do performance delivery next time. I cannot wait to go to the center should be alot of fun. Next time I want to do european delivery!! Im doing the same checking threads on bimmerfest to pass the time lol.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Congratulations and my deepest sympathies. This will be the hardest test of your patience you have ever known.
that's the damn truth. but hey, at least he didn't get to romp around europe with it and THEN have to give it back and wait :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts