BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a vehicle May 9, picking up July 9 in MUC...is it possible to add options to it up until a certain time? Also, will this mess up my May 9 pre-increase pricing?

·
Vendor
7,262 Posts
What matters is that the modification to priority 1 took place prior to or on May 9.

If you need to make any changes, please do so immediately and absolutely. Procrastinating or wavering on option or color and then finding out it's too late to make changes is a no-no :nono:.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not procrastinating just wondering if it was even possible. What do you mean priority 1 before May 9? As of May 9 I was in Priority R, tourist, with a production number and status 105 no production.

The only confirmation I have gotten or seen is by me calling ED in NJ and asking for July 9..they said ok, but would this show up on owners circle or the vehicle inquiry report? I've spent a lottttt of money on flights and hotels by now

·
Vendor
7,262 Posts
I'm not procrastinating just wondering if it was even possible. What do you mean priority 1 before May 9? As of May 9 I was in Priority R, tourist, with a production number and status 105 no production.

The only confirmation I have gotten or seen is by me calling ED in NJ and asking for July 9..they said ok, but would this show up on owners circle or the vehicle inquiry report? I've spent a lottttt of money on flights and hotels by now
P1, R, 0, or 9... is good.

Usually when you pull a vehicle inquiry, it'll show the delivery date. You should have your CA send you a screenshot of this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts