BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I just got a used 2001 325Cic and I can't figure out how to change the settings for the auto climate control from Celsius to Farenheit. Can someone please give me the quick steps?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2015 335 M-Sport Mineral Gray
6,346 Posts
Domer said:
OK, I just got a used 2001 325Cic and I can't figure out how to change the settings for the auto climate control from Celsius to Farenheit. Can someone please give me the quick steps?

Thanks!
There is a knob between the tachometer and the fuel gauge. Push it in.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dash vs. A/C Celsius?

OK..

Should the dash outside temperature read different than the A/C regarding C and F? I thought I read in the manual that the button you mention changed the outside temp guage between F to C. My outside temp guage reads F right now and my A/C system is all Celsius. I would have guessed those two settings to be linked..

I don't have the car today, my fiance took it to work. I'll try your suggestion when she gets home!

Thanks, and I hope it works.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
The two should be linked. Otherwise, try hitting AUTO and Defog (the top right button) at the same time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not linked...

The two are not linked on this car. Looks like the button on the dash by the Tach controls the outside temperature guage and the AUTO-DEFROST combination controls the climate control.

Thanks for the help though! Now I know what to expect from the AC system.

Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts