BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fest! I've done numerous searches concerning horsepower. Can anyone tell me what the cheapest, quickest solution is to increase horsepower? Don't want to SC, don't want to replace exaust, just want something easy. Your help is appreciated.

·
Keeping it surreal
43,280 Posts
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
(Seriously....don`t you*ever* read the threads here????)

Regards,
Bob

·
Registered
766 Posts
I hear that Turbonator thing works wonders! :D

Fast Bob said:
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Regards,
Bob

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fast Bob said:
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Regards,
Bob
Yes. And?

·
Keeping it surreal
43,280 Posts
ljh824 said:
Yes. And?
The question you asked pops up at least once a week, and there are dozens (probably hundreds) of existing threads, which have already answered your Q countless times....

Regards,
Bob

·
Grinning from ear to ear
2,029 Posts
Ok, I, like most others here, are tired of reading this same question posted, reposted, re-reposted, and re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re... well you get the point. So here's the bottom line.

No - there are no cheap mods you can do to your car that will give you any sort of real performance upgrade. BMW squeezed out all of the performance already. If you want, buy a supercharger, or trade in your car for an M3. Neither of these options is cheap.

Just relax and enjoy your car would you!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yes, wonders do never cease. I don't know if any of you rocket scientists figured it out yet, but this thread was started as a joke.

Once again, if you see a thread with a topic that you KNOW has been covered a million times, and it makes you unhappy, I have a very simple solution.

Don't read the thread!

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
mschupp said:
Yes, wonders do never cease. I don't know if any of you rocket scientists figured it out yet, but this thread was started as a joke. !
And what makes you think that the answers aren't part of the joke.

·
bmw330pp
1,545 Posts
ljh824 said:
Hey fest! I've done numerous searches concerning horsepower. Can anyone tell me what the cheapest, quickest solution is to increase horsepower? Don't want to SC, don't want to replace exaust, just want something easy. Your help is appreciated.
Sell car and house and purchase ferrari. Quick and easy solution to more hp. :eeps: :D :rofl: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn, you guys are some angry motherfvckers. Thanks for the input and have a nice day.

·
Certified Organic Fanatic
2,544 Posts
ljh824 said:
Damn, you guys are some angry motherfvckers. Thanks for the input and have a nice day.
:rofl:

I know it must be sick in some way... but I found humor on many different levels all through this thread! :smokin:

·
Grinning from ear to ear
2,029 Posts
operknockity said:
Will wonders never cease (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91014) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hahaha Oper, I was seriously thinking about you as I was writing the post. I was going to make a direct reference to you - but I thought to myself.... "hmmm maybe operknockity wont read this post. Then my post would just confuse other people".

Everybody, what Operknockity isn't saying is that he's a re-post whore :rofl: While he criticizes those who repost, deep down inside he loves every minute of it!! :stickpoke

To all I say keep on postin! That's why we're all here. And Oper, keep on fighting back - cuz you help keep the board as funny as it is!

·
Certified Organic Fanatic
2,544 Posts
icemanjs4 said:
Hahaha Oper, I was seriously thinking about you as I was writing the post. I was going to make a direct reference to you - but I thought to myself.... "hmmm maybe operknockity wont read this post. Then my post would just confuse other people".

Everybody, what Operknockity isn't saying is that he's a re-post whore :rofl: While he criticizes those who repost, deep down inside he loves every minute of it!! :stickpoke

To all I say keep on postin! That's why we're all here. And Oper, keep on fighting back - cuz you help keep the board as funny as it is!
SeriouslY... :rofl:

: popcorn:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.