Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Spelling Impaired
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving my car yesterday I saw the check engine light come on again!

How many more times am I going to need to take my car in for service. Since the car has come off the lot I have had to take it in to have something fixed AT LEAST every six months! There have been times when repairs have been closer together than that! :banghead:

This doesn't include routine maintenance. It is to the point that the service advisor at the dealership recognises me and my car. When making an appointment in person, I no longer have to give them my name or ask for a loaner. They already know me and what I need.

Don't get me wrong, I love my car, and driving it is one of my greatest pleasures in life, but enough is enough! I can't afford to keep this up!

I actually found myself looking at trade-in values last night:(

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
Can I interest you in a nice, new G35?

:D

Desertnate said:
Driving my car yesterday I saw the check engine light come on again!

How many more times am I going to need to take my car in for service. Since the car has come off the lot I have had to take it in to have something fixed AT LEAST every six months! There have been times when repairs have been closer together than that! :banghead:

This doesn't include routine maintenance. It is to the point that the service advisor at the dealership recognises me and my car. When making an appointment in person, I no longer have to give them my name or ask for a loaner. They already know me and what I need.

Don't get me wrong, I love my car, and driving it is one of my greatest pleasures in life, but enough is enough! I can't afford to keep this up!

I actually found myself looking at trade-in values last night:(

·
Spelling Impaired
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Check Engine Light AGAIN

hts said:
Can I interest you in a nice, new G35?

:D

The G35 may be a fantastic car to drive, but I can't get past the appearence. Neither the inside or out appeal to me in the least.

I hve finaly got the car back from my wife had haver driven the last couple of days. I really love to drive the car and will hang on to it. Amazing how driving your bimmer works on the brain. :D

On the upside, trips to the dealer give me a chance to look at the latest accessory catalogs and drive a 2002 loaner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts