BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Check out my car. Its a 96 bmw 328ic with 150,000 miles. What do you think its worth? Do you like the color? Let me know what you think of this car?

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 335 M-Sport Mineral Gray
6,348 Posts
The car sure looks to be in good shape cosmetically. Love that color, Bright Red, just like my previous car. :thumbup:

In another thread you said you are trying to sell your car because of the repair bills. What kind of problems have you been having?

I see your are WFLZ man. Same here. :D I used to live in Palm Aire area, Whitfield Ave. and University Parkway (Manatee County)

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LDV330i said:
The car sure looks to be in good shape cosmetically. Love that color, Bright Red, just like my previous car. :thumbup:

In another thread you said you are trying to sell your car because of the repair bills. What kind of problems have you been having?

I see your are WFLZ man. Same here. :D I used to live in Palm Aire area, Whitfield Ave. and University Parkway (Manatee County)
Thanks. The MJ morning show kicks ass. Anyway is there any bmw shows in the area?

·
Do the interns get Glocks
9,324 Posts
What sorts of problems are you having?

·
Registered
2015 335 M-Sport Mineral Gray
6,348 Posts
njoutlaw88 said:
Thanks. The MJ morning show kicks ass. Anyway is there any bmw shows in the area?
Yes I miss that show. I know I could get it over the internet feed but our company provides us with computers devoid of sound cards. :cry:

For BMW shows you may want to check the Florida Suncoast BMWCCA calendar here. They have a Tech Day coming up next weekend in Tampa. In May they are planning driving to Cedar Key. That sounds interesting.

BMW themselves put together several events. One I am looking forward to is the Ultimate Drive where you are allowed to drive cars in a close circuit, sort of a junior autocross. Just keep your eyes open.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.