BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Check out my new ride!!

1871 23
Well here she is! I went to the dealer on Saturday just for fun had they had this beauty and I just couldnt pass on it. Here are some specs....

325Ci
Alpine White / Tan leather
Sport Package
Premiumpackage
Steptronic
Heated Seats

Ive driven many bmw's but this is by far one of the best ever! The car is just perfect in every way. I cant wait to get off work just to drive it again :lmao:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
WOW! :yikes: Sweet! :thumbup:

Congrats!
G
No floormats? No clutch pedal?
No personality? No class?
TD said:
No floormats? No clutch pedal?
Closer -

The car looks great! The white/tan combo is a good choice. You're lucky you didn't have to wait the eight weeks to have your car built/shipped.

Are you going to be doing any mods to the car?
Floor mats are on the way. Not in stock :dunno: I also have a sig on the way too. (dont worry no nudie girls):thumbup: Yea I think I would have gone crazy if I had to wait for the car to be delivered. The only mods I possibly have planned is mabye xenons and angel eyes but not really sure at this point.... What mods would you guys suggest?
Xenons are a good buy, only be careful b/c the aftermarket ones don't have the auto-leveling feature. This could blind oncoming drivers. You should post this question over at e46fanatics. There are plenty of guys over there that have installed aftermarket xenons and they could let you know if they get flashed by other drivers.

Angel Eyes are nice too. There is a thread going on here concerning the group buy for them. Do a quick search and you should be able to find them.

Maybe clear corners to replace your orange reflectors. :dunno:
Thanks Ill definately check that out. After thinking about it (and reading the last post) I really dont think I want aftermarket xenons. But the angel eyes and the clear corners are still a possiblility :dunno: only time will tell. Thanks for the suggestions:thumbup:
Great looking car! :thumbup:

The AE thread can be found at: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8978

Go with some Silvervisions to get rid of the egg yoke look too!

Patrick
:confused:

Are you still here?

Patrick
Ryan330Ci said:
No personality? No class?
Maybe a M3 steering wheel? :dunno:

Patrick
Closer said:
Thanks Ill definately check that out. After thinking about it (and reading the last post) I really dont think I want aftermarket xenons. But the angel eyes and the clear corners are still a possiblility :dunno: only time will tell. Thanks for the suggestions:thumbup:
I agree with Patrick. They are relatively inexpensive and get rid of the orange glow in your turn signals. They still flash amber but are coated in a silver paint to match your clears.
Patrick 320d said:
Go with some Silvervisions to get rid of the egg yoke look too!

Patrick
Very nice. I love the Type 44 Wheels. The white looks really good with the Tan Interior as well.
awesome car, and good job. GO DRIVE!!!..

The step is a real good tranny, thats what I got in my 330. I would have preferred the manual, but my wife said no way. So now that I am used to is, I like it alot.
Ironically, I've always thought the egg yolk look was the reason to get clears. :p IMHO, silvervisions make them dull and uninteresting.
Ack said:

I agree with Patrick. They are relatively inexpensive and get rid of the orange glow in your turn signals. They still flash amber but are coated in a silver paint to match your clears.
Dayam Gina! She look good! :thumbup:
Always good to have another 325ci on the board! :)

Nice color choice too. The tan leather looks very light - or is that just a trick of the lighting?
what does this mean? :dunno:

OH, buy the way, nice ride!!! Notice mine below..I love my WHITE, oh yea :D
Patrick 320d said:

:confused:

Are you still here?

Patrick
he's referring to Ryan always jumping on TD's case though I will say that TD's comment wasn't cool either . . . I'm not really sure why he's trying to bring this person down for not getting a manual :dunno:
CCs328Ci said:

what does this mean? :dunno:

OH, buy the way, nice ride!!! Notice mine below..I love my WHITE, oh yea :D
Your car is one of the best looking color combo's I've seen . . . there is something so sweet about a white Coupe with that tan leather interior :thumbup:
Closer said:
Well here she is! I went to the dealer on Saturday just for fun had they had this beauty and I just couldnt pass on it. Here are some specs...

325Ci
Alpine White / Tan leather
Sport Package
Premiumpackage
Steptronic
Heated Seats

Ive driven many bmw's but this is by far one of the best ever! The car is just perfect in every way. I cant wait to get off work just to drive it again :lmao:
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.