BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well here she is! I went to the dealer on Saturday just for fun had they had this beauty and I just couldnt pass on it. Here are some specs....

325Ci
Alpine White / Tan leather
Sport Package
Premiumpackage
Steptronic
Heated Seats

Ive driven many bmw's but this is by far one of the best ever! The car is just perfect in every way. I cant wait to get off work just to drive it again :lmao:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Floor mats are on the way. Not in stock :dunno: I also have a sig on the way too. (dont worry no nudie girls):thumbup: Yea I think I would have gone crazy if I had to wait for the car to be delivered. The only mods I possibly have planned is mabye xenons and angel eyes but not really sure at this point.... What mods would you guys suggest?

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Xenons are a good buy, only be careful b/c the aftermarket ones don't have the auto-leveling feature. This could blind oncoming drivers. You should post this question over at e46fanatics. There are plenty of guys over there that have installed aftermarket xenons and they could let you know if they get flashed by other drivers.

Angel Eyes are nice too. There is a thread going on here concerning the group buy for them. Do a quick search and you should be able to find them.

Maybe clear corners to replace your orange reflectors. :dunno:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Ill definately check that out. After thinking about it (and reading the last post) I really dont think I want aftermarket xenons. But the angel eyes and the clear corners are still a possiblility :dunno: only time will tell. Thanks for the suggestions:thumbup:

·
Banned
20,151 Posts
Closer said:
Thanks Ill definately check that out. After thinking about it (and reading the last post) I really dont think I want aftermarket xenons. But the angel eyes and the clear corners are still a possiblility :dunno: only time will tell. Thanks for the suggestions:thumbup:
Maybe a M3 steering wheel? :dunno:

Patrick

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
awesome car, and good job. GO DRIVE!!!..

The step is a real good tranny, thats what I got in my 330. I would have preferred the manual, but my wife said no way. So now that I am used to is, I like it alot.

·
10,856 Posts
Ack said:

I agree with Patrick. They are relatively inexpensive and get rid of the orange glow in your turn signals. They still flash amber but are coated in a silver paint to match your clears.
Ironically, I've always thought the egg yolk look was the reason to get clears. :p IMHO, silvervisions make them dull and uninteresting.

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
CCs328Ci said:

what does this mean? :dunno:

OH, buy the way, nice ride!!! Notice mine below..I love my WHITE, oh yea :D
he's referring to Ryan always jumping on TD's case though I will say that TD's comment wasn't cool either . . . I'm not really sure why he's trying to bring this person down for not getting a manual :dunno:

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
Closer said:
Well here she is! I went to the dealer on Saturday just for fun had they had this beauty and I just couldnt pass on it. Here are some specs...

325Ci
Alpine White / Tan leather
Sport Package
Premiumpackage
Steptronic
Heated Seats

Ive driven many bmw's but this is by far one of the best ever! The car is just perfect in every way. I cant wait to get off work just to drive it again :lmao:
Your car is one of the best looking color combo's I've seen . . . there is something so sweet about a white Coupe with that tan leather interior :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts