·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
atyclb said:
I tried to tell him before that the M version wouldn't be called the M4 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Give us the full run down then aty :confused:

----------------------

My question is why does OM even bother to try and straightne those idiots out:dunno: :banghead:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Lol.

I guess OM gets heat on every board he posts on :) Several months ago his stable of cars got questioned at audiworld.org too :D

·
Registered
595 Posts
wrong on one point?

while i don't question the stable of cars or that he can well afford them, the part about M cars being high profit margin vehicles is silly.

i think BMW barely breaks even on M cars.

can anyone else weigh in on this?

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: wrong on one point?

blackdawg said:
while i don't question the stable of cars or that he can well afford them, the part about M cars being high profit margin vehicles is silly.

i think BMW barely breaks even on M cars.

can anyone else weigh in on this?
Oh no, M cars are indeed VERY HIGH MARGIN vehicles. The problem is, they're lower in volume so BMW, overall, does not make that much money from them as compared to say, their bread and butter 325i. But in terms of the $$$ they charge for the actual COST of building an M, they're incredibly profitable PER vehicle.

·
Im here
4,825 Posts
either way a guy who can sit in a drop top and give the double:flipoff: :flipoff: and look classy doing it has got to be
on the level, i dont even know him but as much as he posts on the .org board z8 im sure hes on the up and up

1 - 20 of 27 Posts