BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
PY and I/R interior?

Another McDonalds M3 on the making :D

J/K...it'll be good. But, have you ever seen the PY color in real life? It's a love it or hate it color. I was going to take this one, but then I opted to take the Ti Si since I believe it will give me a good resale value :)

·
Law Enforcer
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I actually have. And today I saw it again at D2Technik...one of the customers drove up w/ one w/ Racing Dynamic wheels on it. I love the color. I love Ti Si, and alot of other colors...but I see them too much. I don't see PY or LSB, IR, or SG M3's that much. I opted to go w/ PY because it's one of 2 M-only colors available in the US. Other than that, I would have to pay the extra 2000 for one of the UK colors. My PY will make history! (positive thinking!?) =) ....I have read replies on resale value, and the results are both good and bad for common colors.......i.e. TiSi, black, etc. There are so many silvers and blacks around that some feel that it will affect resale value. I went to the dealer today, and 95% of the cars are black or silver...and the occasional reds or blues here and there. I want to stand out driving my M, ya know? But style is subjective! We must be ourselves.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.