BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know or have experience with any Chicago Area Dealer ED friendly. I am planing to get 535 Xi drive and this will be my first BMW. Also seeking advice for best time to buy/take delivery etc.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Talk to Mike Pudlo at elmhurst, he had decent prices right off the bat. Not sure about best time but I would schedule it around your vacation so you can enjoy the weather.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Perillo does ED very well. And if you live in the city, their service is very good.

·
Happily Driving
7,382 Posts
Josh Douglas, also at Elmhurst.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Irv was terrific

I bought my 535xi with Irv Robinson this summer....great experience!! While he has done hundreds of EDs, he gets excited as if it was the first time. Highly recommended!

He is at Anderson in Crystal Lake.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Josh Douglas at Elmhurst BMW is superb. I have done 3 Euro Deliveries with him and I purchased wifey's X3 from him. Elmhurst BMW has superb service department also. They are by far the finest BMW dealership in the Chicago area.

·
Ekon Hitman
438 Posts
Josh Douglas at Elmhurst BMW is superb. I have done 3 Euro Deliveries with him and I purchased wifey's X3 from him. Elmhurst BMW has superb service department also. They are by far the finest BMW dealership in the Chicago area.
I just walked in to see Josh the other day and he completely blew off my question about ED. He stated that something went terribly wrong with his personal ED / honeymoon order and that he will no longer do ED and will not sell ED. I even dropped your name P Harding since we had lunch on York Street a year ago, but he was not receptive. Maybe I caught him on an off day.... I work 3 minutes from Elmhurst BMW but have never felt the friendly vibe from the dealership. Maybe it's because I haven't purchased from them. ..... just my 2 cents. :dunno:

·
Novice driver
3,898 Posts
I just walked in to see Josh the other day and he completely blew off my question about ED. He stated that something went terribly wrong with his personal ED / honeymoon order and that he will no longer do ED and will not sell ED. I even dropped your name P Harding since we had lunch on York Street a year ago, but he was not receptive. Maybe I caught him on an off day.... I work 3 minutes from Elmhurst BMW but have never felt the friendly vibe from the dealership. Maybe it's because I haven't purchased from them. ..... just my 2 cents. :dunno:
Wow, that stinks Arciga18! Did Josh Douglas at least refer to you to Michal Banach?

·
Ekon Hitman
438 Posts
I didn't ask for someone else. Josh is a nice guy and all and I'd still consider buying off the lot.

I'm still trying to figure out the new tax laws in IL/ Chicago. They go into effect January 1st, but the dealers don't really know what is going on yet. I know dealers have tax lease credits that will expire because of the law change so there is room to swing a good US delivery deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.