BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I have a 335d that has a christmas tree like dashboard. My abs, brake, and traction lights are on. I'm getting the following. 5DC1 - Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right Extrapolation and 5DC3 - Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right Recognition V Comparison. I took out the sensor and cleaned it and sprayed wd40 didn't make a difference, I have not reset it with a scanner yet though. This morning i also got a transmission malfunction, it came on and after about 15 seconds it went off. Also i get a airbag light says fault in passanger seat belt tensioner etc. when i turn the car off it goes away, but after driving a little it comes back.

·
Registered
168 Posts
You need a new battery.

Make sure you get a battery that is compatible with your BMW. You can't go to Pep Boys to get one. The battery has to be "registered" with the car. The car is "told" it has a new battery and the battery parameters need to be entered. Go the a BMW dealer or an indy shop that specializes on BMW's

Search in the forum for battery replacement. This forum is a HUGE source of information. Search and you will find!:thumbup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need a new battery.

Make sure you get a battery that is compatible with your BMW. You can't go to Pep Boys to get one. The battery has to be "registered" with the car. The car is "told" it has a new battery and the battery parameters need to be entered. Go the a BMW dealer or an indy shop that specializes on BMW's

Search in the forum for battery replacement. This forum is a HUGE source of information. Search and you will find!:thumbup:
it has a brand new interstate battery from dealer. I'm getting a error speed sensor rear right and front left. This is from the carly app.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.