Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Why is it that like so many others here I can attempt to help people out thousands of miles away without even seeing the car, I've had mine apart countless times quite literally saving me thousands of pounds, been an engineer and toolmaker in my last job etc etc, yet when it comes to wrapping Christmas presents, even the simplest of shapes end up looking like they belong on a landfill site :tsk:, I really suck at this stuff :rofl:.

Hope you all have a really great Christmas and New Year :thumbup:.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Why is it that like so many others here I can attempt to help people out thousands of miles away without even seeing the car, I've had mine apart countless times quite literally saving me thousands of pounds, been an engineer and toolmaker in my last job etc etc, yet when it comes to wrapping Christmas presents, even the simplest of shapes end up looking like they belong on a landfill site :tsk:, I really suck at this stuff :rofl:.

Hope you all have a really great Christmas and New Year :thumbup:.

Merry Christmas to you as well. Appreciate all the valuable information you have provided over the years to this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Registered
277 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of you guys, this is a great community and I'm glad to be a part of it. May 2019 bring us less headaches and more enjoyment!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts