BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any thought on a chrome delete on the 7er? Has anybody done it yet? If so pictures please.

·
Registered
154 Posts
To my knowledge, that is only available as part of the M-sport package. It might be available with Individual order but I have not looked in that option.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Today, I saw a g11 that looks like the chrome was converted to ceramic like the inside of the car. It was not blacked out, yet it was not chromed out either. From the tailpipes to the grille and sides, it was this shiny gray/black ceramic look. Very nice of course.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Today, I saw a g11 that looks like the chrome was converted to ceramic like the inside of the car. It was not blacked out, yet it was not chromed out either. From the tailpipes to the grille and sides, it was this shiny gray/black ceramic look. Very nice of course.
When you order High Gloss Shadow Line (option 760) and M Sport Package (option 337) together, the color of the some moldings is indeed different - instead of standard 'Black High Gloss' some elements are painted in 'Dark Chrome' and 'Dark Shadow Metallic'

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My car has the m package and option 760 but I want to change the grill, the chrome trim on the door handle, and the chrome trim on the trunk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts