BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With no chores to do on a Saturday, my idle hands took to cleaning the X3 and that's when I discovered that it needed a little bling. It was, shall we say, chrome deficient. So I went to the dealer and got me a pair of chrome exhaust tips, and then Pep Boys for chrome strips which I placed along the running boards.

Here's some pics of the chrome highlights.

From a very highly satisfied X3 owner,

blueX3

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just the right amount of bling - you'd never make it on a 50-cent video!

·
Registered
341 Posts
looks good! still love those wheels and that color! i hope to get those wheels later this year, maybe...

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
Great color combo and rims! And I agree, the chrome exhaust tips are a must! (despite being highly overpriced)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: chrome highlights

spindoc1 said:
Just the right amount of bling - you'd never make it on a 50-cent video!
That's fine by me. Too much bling and you start attracting the wrong crowd (i.e. thieves!) you know. ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks great! When I picked up my car for the first time, I went ahead and promptly picked up a set of tips from the parts dept.

Funny thing with your pics, I looked at the background and said to myself that it looks like Las Vegas...Lo and behold, that's where you live..Sweet!

Ed
p.s jealous of your rims...tried to get them, but no cars out there with my specs and those wheels...oh well..

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Wow I like your rims!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
veryyy nice.. i just got the chrome tips after two years of having the x3, and they look amazing. those chrome strips look nice too..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts