BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You read the Sport Package description on BMWUSA and they say that it's 8 way manual.... but then you read the standard features and they say power...

Soooo... what's the deal? Does Sport Seat trump all? Even the Prem Package? IE. if you opt for sport seats you're getting manual / non-power seats?

Pics of those w/ Sport Seats?

Thanks!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have sports / no premium on a 335i e92 w/ all power seats. The only thing that is not power is the thigh support (No lumbar support as that is w/ premium package).

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
You read the Sport Package description on BMWUSA and they say that it's 8 way manual.... but then you read the standard features and they say power...

Soooo... what's the deal? Does Sport Seat trump all? Even the Prem Package? IE. if you opt for sport seats you're getting manual / non-power seats?

Pics of those w/ Sport Seats?

Thanks!
Er, not quite. Power seats are standard on all 335i's and the 328i vert. That includes the sport seats as well.

On the 328i sedan and coupe, here's the breakdown:

No Sport or Premium: Manual seats
Premium only: Power seats
Sport only: Manual seats (bolsters are power though)
Premium + Sport: Power seats

There is also the separate $995 power seat option that can be added as well if you don't want Premium, with or without the Sport Package.

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
If you get a 330i or 335i you will have power seats. Sport models just add sport seats, which will be power adjustable.

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts