BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Cleaning Piano Black Interior

1197 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  RONAN
Just picked up my 645 Individual in Ruby Black with platinum leather and piano black dash, looks amazing, but I want to keep the piano black clean and shiny. Almost had a couple of incidents with a treated duster, and managed to save it with buffing with a tissue, but has anyone got any ideas?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
You could contact a piano shop to see what they use.

Oh yeah, love the color combination that you bought. I am getting to drive a 645 Ci convertible as a transporter for the Susan Koman Drive for the Cure. Our BMWCCA chapter, Tejas will be driving the group of cars from Corpus Crispi to San Antonio.

Going to enjoy every mile that I get to drive her. I have always loved the look of the new 6'er since I saw one at O'fest in Austin.

Good luck on your polishing.
I like 303 Aerospace Protectant. No greasy residue, or chemical fumes. They might have some free samples somewhere.

http://www.303products.com/main.php?infopage=protectant
Is the piano black gloss or matte?? I was thinking of putting it in my M6 next year... do you have a photo you could post??
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.