Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Cutter Motors to order clear turn signals and clear sidemarkers, but I was told that they are illegal on the 330i in the states and that they can;t sell them. Is there anyplace where I can order thes items? Also, is that all I need or do I have to buy lights also?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that was it.

One more question, I want to order silver vision bulbs. How many should I order, and what size?

·
Revelation 10:7
1,012 Posts
Joe Testani said:
Thanks, that was it.

One more question, I want to order silver vision bulbs. How many should I order, and what size?
Go to PowerBulbs.com and order them. I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and have already received them, now I just need the lights (they should be here Friday).

As for what type, you can simply use the vehicle selector on the website and it will take you to all the bulbs for your car. The Bulbs should be PY21W and they come 2 in a pack and you get two packs. So, order 1 Each and you will receive 04 Bulbs. In addition, you will also receive a pack of BlueVision bulbs for your SideMarkers. They will be W5W. Total cost should be around $40.00 US and that includes shipping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts