BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I want to get clears for my 2002 330xi. I want the type that not only has clear reflective bulbs when off and then turn yellow when turned on (Silvervisions), but i also want the almost opaque outerlens as is illustrated here in Virtualrain's car:

where can I get these, what's a good price, etc.?

thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
2002 Facelift clears look nothing like that. They are prefectly clear and you can see the amber bulb inside. IMHO the facelift clears look 100x's better because they don't have that rippled effect that the coupes have. They look like this

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
basically what I'm getting at and probably should have told you is that because you have a sedan (330xi) there are no "rippled effect" clear corners available for your car, only the plain "Wow, I can see the light bulb inside because you clear corners are actually clear and not white like the coupes" corners. So if you really had your heart set on the rippled ones then I'm sorry for the bad news cause there aren't any available.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.