BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of the clear front turn signals and sidemarkers from bimmerblvd.com, they are much cheaper but still seem to be good qualit, i just dont no if they are oem... fill me in please...

·
Registered
107 Posts
are you talking about the reflectors on your front bumper? if so, you can get those painted by yourself for $20....

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
Cucinella_1 said:
What do you guys think of the clear front turn signals and sidemarkers from bimmerblvd.com, they are much cheaper but still seem to be good qualit, i just dont no if they are oem... fill me in please...
Seem to be good quality? You can't tell the quality from the pictures.

The consensus here is that if it's not OEM, it's not worth spending money on. Don't know if they're OEM? The price will often tell you...

http://www.bekkers.com/Merchant2/me...uct_Code=euro3kit5&Category_Code=beklight3e46

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
yeesh, another clears thread.

·
||llll|||ll||||llll||||||
200 Posts
Eduardo said:
As long as BMW puts ambers on automobiles shipped to the u.s. you'll keep on reading threads about clears.:p
why do they bother to do that? i was thinking about it today...

is it just so they can charge more for clears bought at the parts dept? the clears with yellow bulbs are DOT compliant, so i dont know why they don't just streamline the manufactoring and make them all clear with the yellow lights :dunno

·
Registered
170 Posts
LeftCoastBias said:
why do they bother to do that? i was thinking about it today...

is it just so they can charge more for clears bought at the parts dept? the clears with yellow bulbs are DOT compliant, so i dont know why they don't just streamline the manufactoring and make them all clear with the yellow lights :dunno
That's a good question :confused:....What I do know is I just installed clears all round and the look is great on my silver 3'er. :thumbup:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Very easy to install just did mine last week! Got them from Turnermotorsport for $380.00 and they look great!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.