Bimmerfest BMW banner

921 - 925 of 925 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
If you were beginning today to communicate with your BMW, where would you go for the software, and interface cable? I have been looking into this for a couple of weeks, reaching out to 2 different sources, with no response yet. I specifically am looking to reset the adaptations causing the hill sputters on both of my e83's. Also diagnose and troubleshoot issues in the future too. Between these x3's, and the wife's e46, I want to drive another half million miles on these sexy beasts (TMI ?) :)
Carly for BMW works with anything 1996 and newer. Easy to use with your phone.

https://www.mycarly.com/brands/bmw/#:~:text=Is my car compatible with,both in Android and iOS.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry for the confusion. I am looking for an iphone interface to play tunes from my phone. Car does not have apple play.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,

i have 2 issues listed below, hope someone can help me :)

First:
i installed multi-function steering wheel buttons with cruise control (original only had LIM) to my BMW X1 F48 2016, i added 544 parameter and "codded all", and I get "cruise failure", I searched the forums (and the web) and didn't find any solution for fixing "cruise failure".
i used PSdZData v4.23.13 for coding, will it help recode with a newer version?

Does anyone had the same issue and managed to fix it?

Second:
An issue I had since I coded the cruise.. my original NBT system display got crazy.
Currently, you can see an aftermarket screen I installed, and before the coding, I was able to see s BMW car image with distance sensors. After coding, I got this unknown image (also when entering to the original BMW menu is it "broken")
The android menu works fine with no issues.

Any ideas what it can be?

Appreciate all the help I could get :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, Anyone able to code the lane change assist in G20 330 in the southwest of the UK? remote link or otherwise.

Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi,

I have two cars with issues.

1. 2013 M6 with TPMS offline

2. 2014 750 with Passenger Restraint system and heads up display offline due to some fuses being pulled by a mechanic.

Can you bring these modules back online with Esys remote connection?

Please call or text me at Fourr TTwo Fourr -- 24I -- 22 EIGHTT ZZERO.

Thank you,

Oliver

921 - 925 of 925 Posts