Bimmerfest BMW banner

641 - 660 of 678 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Inject CAFD and Encode:

Connect => Read FA (VO) => Activate FA (VO) => Read ECU => Left-Click on desired ECU => Click on "Detect CAF for SWE" => Select the CAFD from latest I-Level shown (bottom one) => Select OK => Right-Click on ECU (the ECU itself not the underlying CAFD) => Select CODE.
Thanks Shawn you legend. :thumbup: all sorted.

·
Premium Member
39,474 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello
I have S536 (Auxiliary Heating) on my f10.
It only warms up the car inside and not the engine, is it possible to somehow code so that it warms up engine also?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello
It only warms up the car inside and not the engine, is it possible to somehow code so that it warms up engine also?

·
Premium Member
39,474 Posts
Hello
No.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Guys!

I`m having a problem trying to code one M240i F22 with E-Sys.
I couldn't connect the car.
In the software is only available the f20 or f25.

what should I do?

Thanks!
Robin

·
Premium Member
39,474 Posts
Hello Guys!

I`m having a problem trying to code one M240i F22 with E-Sys.
I couldn't connect the car.
In the software is only available the f20 or f25.

what should I do?

Thanks!
Robin
You should have many more connection targets than just F20 and F25 if your psdzdata is correct, but in any event F22 uses F20 connection target. If you are expecting an F22 specific connection target, there is no such thing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can someone descrine procedure of importing fsc codes generated by hutool 2.6. Do i have to import all codes if i just want to enable 6cp carplay

·
Registered
24 Posts
Trying to program the trailer hitch module in my F22. I've installed the wiring and updated the FA with 235, and can see the new module AAG. My option for 'Detect CAF for SWE' is greyed out for all modules in my FA. Using Esys 3.27.1 but have already successfully retrofitted the alarm module a few months back with the same software (including injecting the CAFD into the module).

Is there a setting that I missed? Confused since it worked previously on the alarm retrofit.

Thanks,

Andy
15 M235i

·
Premium Member
39,474 Posts
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately nobody close by. I will continue to read all the information on coding and might still pull the trigger myself as some of the defaults as we know are pretty annoying.
Need to Patch Head Unit and load full set of FSC Codes.

·
Premium Member
39,474 Posts
Trying to program the trailer hitch module in my F22. I've installed the wiring and updated the FA with 235, and can see the new module AAG. My option for 'Detect CAF for SWE' is greyed out for all modules in my FA. Using Esys 3.27.1 but have already successfully retrofitted the alarm module a few months back with the same software (including injecting the CAFD into the module).

Is there a setting that I missed? Confused since it worked previously on the alarm retrofit.

Thanks,

Andy
15 M235i
Injecting CAFD (Detect CAF for SWE) and Flashing ECU's with >= v.4.17.20 PSdZData requires using newer E-Sys 3.30.0 or higher.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, I need some help with cruise control coding. I have a 2013 f20 which came with Lim and not Cruise control button, After i bought the right switch and replace Lim with CC, added 544 and Vo codded fine. The problem is when CC is activated Its working fine apart it is not slowing down, breaking the car when you going downhills and it turns off straight away.
Does anyone know if it is any coding issues or any other mechanical falut?
Thank you , guys!

·
Registered
4 Posts
video coding

Hi all, I am trying to code video in motion for F36 (F020_19_11_538_V_004_005_000) using Esys 3.27.1, Launcher Pro 2.8.2 and v.4.23.21_PSdZData_Lite. I am stuck activating FA , the progress bar shows up and last for ages. Also no selection unknown for SPEEDLOCK_X_KMH_MIN/MAX only nicht_aktiv, 8_kmh, 3_kmh.
Any help is welcome, thank you.

·
Premium Member
39,474 Posts
Hi all, I am trying to code video in motion for F36 (F020_19_11_538_V_004_005_000) using Esys 3.27.1, Launcher Pro 2.8.2 and v.4.23.21_PSdZData_Lite. I am stuck activating FA , the progress bar shows up and last for ages. Also no selection unknown for SPEEDLOCK_X_KMH_MIN/MAX only nicht_aktiv, 8_kmh, 3_kmh.
Any help is welcome, thank you.
Not sure what you are expecting, but For VIM, only nicht_aktiv, 8_kmh, 3_kmh is normal. PM sent.

·
Registered
10 Posts
requires using newer E-Sys 3.30.0 or higher.
Shawn,

I just read a few guides for those of us who are new. I followed the steps to the part about doing VO coding

I glanced at the cheat sheet for F25 and I was not able to find anything for coding out EDC

Google search brought me to a F82 forum, where the people there said to remove 2VF and code a few things after.... but I did not see 2VF in the list. Is this because I am running an old version of E SYS or because F25's call it something other than 2VF?

Thanks in advance for any input

·
Premium Member
39,474 Posts
Shawn,

I just read a few guides for those of us who are new. I followed the steps to the part about doing VO coding

I glanced at the cheat sheet for F25 and I was not able to find anything for coding out EDC

Google search brought me to a F82 forum, where the people there said to remove 2VF and code a few things after.... but I did not see 2VF in the list. Is this because I am running an old version of E SYS or because F25's call it something other than 2VF?

Thanks in advance for any input
I just replied over there. I have no idea on F25 EDC. Sorry.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can someone explain difference between HU engineering tool and HU blackbox sistemi.
Are they the same ? Provide fsc for maps and carplay activation?

If someone is using both can i get positive and negative sides of both applications since Im interested in buying one of those and they are not directly cheap sou i dont get disappointed ?

Regards

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can someone explain difference between HU engineering tool and HU blackbox sistemi.
Are they the same ? Provide fsc for maps and carplay activation?

If someone is using both can i get positive and negative sides of both applications since Im interested in buying one of those and they are not directly cheap sou i dont get disappointed ?

Regards

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Guys

Im looking help. How to turn off front side marker in LED Headlights in X5 F15 2014

All description is only for cars after 06/2015...

LM_ID_LT04 ... is for cars after 06/2015.

Thank you for help :)

641 - 660 of 678 Posts