BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I have a BMW g20 with basic LED headlights. Recently I bought laser headlights and I am doing research how to code them before I start to unmount the car.

As far as I know I have to add 5AZ and write FA FP and then when I have it I have to inject CAFD files to the new modules (laser lights - not sure what is the name of ECU - TMS ? ) , after injection I have to VO Code these new modules.

I am not sure if this is all I have to do to make laser lights working in my car, maybe I need to VO Code also some other ECU like HU_MGU for example?

Also If I have E-Sys without Launcher Pro I know I can do VO Coding but I am not sure if I can do CAFD injection?

Please help if you know something more about it.

·
Registered
I make bowling balls for a living
355 Posts
I don’t dabble in the aftermarket coding section so there’s plenty of other people that can help far better than me but I was curious as to what you payed for the LED with Lazer headlights if you don’t mind me asking

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Add 5az to VO, remove 552 or 5a4 and code FLMs using Detect CAFD from SWT and Code
Currently in my VO I have neither 552 nor 5A4, so I suppose I need only add 5AZ.

Also VO codding is sufficient only on FLMs or on some other ECUs too?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello everyone,

I have such a problem after installing a laser light in my car and trying to "defect CAFD from SWT" it says:

PSdZ error:

"Failed to get CAFs for SWE "swfl_00005cfb-013_001_001". [C111] KIS error: Die technische Einheit 00005CFB konnte in der KIS-Wissensbasis nicht gefunden werden. [1283].

How to overcome this problem?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts