2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Consolidating all the PDFs

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
DreamCar,
For your consideration as an addition to this compilation of "how to" guides.

Also, I use, and have uploaded, a different sort of cheat sheet. The normal cheat sheets are organized by module. I've made mine by function so that if a function needs to be coded, all of its modules are mentioned together.

Regards,
MWPos

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

any update on coding an LCI to have the speedometer stay in white even at night and not to Switch to orange?

Thx in advance,
Matt

·
Premium Member
39,768 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,768 Posts
No. There is no such Guide.

·
Premium Member
39,768 Posts
I managed to flash my NBT unit with 51.2 using a guide and cannot find that guide now to flash with 52.1..... :eek:
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
39,768 Posts
There is no actual Flashing Guide. I simply sent him my instructions, which are posted in many threads here. If you need them though, PM me.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I just got my 2013 535i (Premium Pkg, Nav, and 6-speed manual) yesterday. I'd like to get caught up on the status of the F10 coding project. The first question I have is whether there is a source for purchasing the cable. I'm intimidated by that part. Second, I'm not too clear on whether it's OK to simply download the E-sys software - am I violating anyone's copyrights by doing so? Third, where do I go to get the software? I saw links in the first thread, and tried the first one. It seemed to download something far smaller than the entire program.

Is there an "F10 Coding for Dummies" post out there?

·
Premium Member
39,768 Posts
I just got my 2013 535i (Premium Pkg, Nav, and 6-speed manual) yesterday. I'd like to get caught up on the status of the F10 coding project. The first question I have is whether there is a source for purchasing the cable. I'm intimidated by that part. Second, I'm not too clear on whether it's OK to simply download the E-sys software - am I violating anyone's copyrights by doing so? Third, where do I go to get the software? I saw links in the first thread, and tried the first one. It seemed to download something far smaller than the entire program.

Is there an "F10 Coding for Dummies" post out there?
PM sent.

1 - 20 of 371 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.