Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 371 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,500 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thank you for quik replay my navgation ask for code I do not have pluse I need to program my navgation to egypt map can you halpe pleas
for you Navi code, you can go to your dealer ship in Egypt , Bavarian
and for first time they will install software for fee in your system ,

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am looking for the E60 cheat sheet too. I pick up my first 5 Series tomorrow afternoon! Sitting on pins and needles.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just purchased a cable and obtained the software from the same person. ESYS 3.24.3 and psdzdata v.53.0.

I have a 2011 F02. Will this work for my needs? I also need a token. Would you know where I can get one?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
39,500 Posts
I just purchased a cable and obtained the software from the same person. ESYS 3.24.3 and psdzdata v.53.0.

I have a 2011 F02. Will this work for my needs? I also need a token. Would you know where I can get one?

Thanks
The build date of the car is irrelevant. What matters only is that the PSdZData version being used is >= to the last version of ISTA/P used to program the car. If you use the latest PSdZData, then you on't have to worry about it. Otherwise, you will need to read I-Step current from VCM, cross-reference it to the ISTA/P version, and determine if your PSdZData version is >= to it. 53.0 is pretty new. I would try it and see if you can read all your modules.

PM sent.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Coding Info for F26 (X4)

Haven't seen anything yet on the F26 X4. I just took delivery of an X4 M Sport version and want to make a few mods. I understand the generic platform mods, but was wondering if there are updated files for this 2015 platform and if anyone has a coding sheet yet for the F26.

Thanks in advance !

Paul

Current garage
2015 X4 M Sport - Graphite / Black
2003 X5 4.6is - Black Metallic / Black
2002 M3 Cab - Black / Cinnamon

Former BMWs
2000 323 CiC ESS supercharger (shown at Bimmerfest Santa Barbara 2002)
2000 740i Sport

·
Premium Member
39,500 Posts
Haven't seen anything yet on the F26 X4. I just took delivery of an X4 M Sport version and want to make a few mods. I understand the generic platform mods, but was wondering if there are updated files for this 2015 platform and if anyone has a coding sheet yet for the F26.

Thanks in advance !
PSdZData covers all Fxx, including F26. F26 uses F25 PSdZData Target, which means most likely the F25 Cheatsheet is the best match for it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmtiPUeimOhHdHRjWkhUOU5Lalh0RVRkcTNFTE9MS3c#gid=0

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Shawn,

Thanks for the info, however, I have a couple of additional questions.

The F10 seems to have the most codes floating around. Obviously different models have other codes available (as well as a lot of the same codes) as well. The F32 codes seem to be few and far between due to being a relatively new model (I suppose), and there doesn't seem to be a dedicated cheat-sheet or library for it. When coding, do we have to strictly stick to what is confirmed for the model we're interested in (in my case, it would be an F32 - 2014 435ix), or how would we know, looking at that linked sheet, for example, what can be used in a different model car? Is it that the F-series in general uses the same set of codes, and so it's safe because a lot of them have been confirmed to work on the F10? Or do we need to experiment (scary!) to find out what works and what doesn't?

I guess the most important question would be: can a backup be made so that if something DOES screw up, we can restore the original files/configuration, and be back to our original setup?

Thanks again for your time and attention! :)

·
Premium Member
39,500 Posts
It isn't so much model specific as it is ECU and factory option hardware specific. For F32 though, just use F30 cheat sheat.

Save FA and SVT. To restore any ECU, you simply have to VO Code it with factory FA activated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All,

I want to turn off the Auto start/stop in CAS.
But I can not read the cafd coding data.Any problems?
thanks for your help

·
Premium Member
39,500 Posts
Are you getting a [C012] Missing CAFD error?

·
Premium Member
39,500 Posts
41 - 60 of 371 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.