BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2841 - 2860 of 2921 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello sir, may I ask how the X5M modified exhaust pipe and the temperature sensor of dDME's GPF particle trap can be shielded? Please help, thank you very much, cheers!

·
Banned
466 Posts
Reactions: DevilSTC

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to start "coding" a new-to-me 2017 330i. Would someone confirm the instructions at the top of this very long thread is a good starting point? Links to more current versions? I see some of the tools listed haven't been updated since before my bimmer was made.

·
Banned
77 Posts
Looking to start "coding" a new-to-me 2017 330i. Would someone confirm the instructions at the top of this very long thread is a good starting point? Links to more current versions? I see some of the tools listed haven't been updated since before my bimmer was made.

basic is ista for diagnostic and clearings errors - important is to know status car before start codings
generally for coding the best is esys, psdzdata for esys in in ista package

Reactions: tbmartin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone, I have been a member for a long time, I cannot access my account because of mail. Can I get an updated link for full psdzdata

·
Banned
77 Posts
Reactions: DevilSTC

·
Registered
6 Posts
My G20 is running iDrive 07/2020, and I'm using E-Sys 3.34 with Launcher Pro 3.7 and PSDZData 4.28.21. When I connect to my car (using the 11/2020 connection) and try to read data (BDCBody, for example) it looks like everything is still unreadable in E-Sys.

Is there a particular version of Launcher Pro that maps correctly for G20 7/2020+ or do I have to switch to eSysX at this point?

·
Banned
77 Posts
I'm using esysx, connection to the newest car is no problem

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is it happen to delete some files from psdz data Folder? i don't have enough free memory on my PC. And i only need full for f21.

·
Banned
77 Posts
Reactions: ten

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hello,

Usually after following the instruction for obtaining Launcher Pro 3.x, how long before tokenmaster responds back?

Thanks.

·
Registered
101 Posts
TokenMaster has been out of action for many months. I would not hold my breath for his response. You are much better off buying EsysX. After you pay, the developer usually gets you a license next day.

·
Banned
77 Posts
TokenMaster has been out of action for many months. I would not hold my breath for his response. You are much better off buying EsysX. After you pay, the developer usually gets you a license next day.
Sent pm

2841 - 2860 of 2921 Posts