Bimmerfest BMW banner

781 - 800 of 2350 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Will this work fo the new 2019 X5? I want to program out the annoying dimming of the iDrive display. The dimming is too excessive even on bright sunny days if you drive into a tunnel or shade etc. BimmerCode doesn***8217;t seem to work for this.

·
Premium Member
39,464 Posts
Will this work fo the new 2019 X5? I want to program out the annoying dimming of the iDrive display. The dimming is too excessive even on bright sunny days if you drive into a tunnel or shade etc. BimmerCode doesn't seem to work for this.
In general, it works for all Fxx-/Ixx-/Gxx-series Coding; however, considering G05 is all new, and it contains new MGU Head Unit, I would expect some CAFD Mapping issues.

·
F56 Driver
77 Posts
I have some issues withe the latest E-sys und psdzdata files .

Esys : 3.31.0
Psdzdate : v4.14.34_lite
launcher pro: 3.2.1.153
My car : F56_18_11_531_V_004_000_001

When I now connect to my car I see all SG's but with no entries . I think there must be a mapping problem. But I don't now where.

Maybe someone can help me :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
39,464 Posts

When I now connect to my car I see all SG's but with no entries . I think there must be a mapping problem. But I don't now where.

(...) means the PSdZData is Trimmed. If E-Sys Launcher shows Trimmed CAFD (FDL Code) Data, it means either E-Sys has Incorrect Target Connection, or you do not use E-Sys Launcher to open E-Sys, or you use E-Sys Launcher PREMIUM but select wrong car Series or this particular ECU CAFD is not mapped in E-Sys Launcher's CAFD Mapping Database, or you have insufficient Java Memory in order for E-Sys Launcher to map it.

·
Super Moderator
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #787 (Edited)

Looks like memory error because that ECU is mapped.

EDIT: See 1st post on 64-bit Java.

Attachments

·
F56 Driver
77 Posts
Thank you guys . I try to instal 64bit Java and that try to start e-sys again.

I have forgotten something . I use Windows 10 1809 -> Some people has problems with that . For what I have to pay attention ?

·
Super Moderator
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #790
Thank you guys . I try to instal 64bit Java and that try to start e-sys again.

I have forgotten something . I use Windows 10 1809 -> Some people has problems with that . For what I have to pay attention ?
For 1809, you will either have failed error with opening e-sys or not. Since yours is loading, nothing to check.

After you use 64-bit java, make sure to verify it is working by searching "javamem" in E-sys Logs.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Hello guys

Can somebody help me with this please?

I also noticed that once I selected car from Loader, it said the car can't be charge for some time, if I buy Pro Loader, will this fix this so I can change car faster?

E-Sys: 3.27.1
Launcher Premium: 2.8.x

Many thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
39,464 Posts
Hello guys

Can somebody help me with this please?

I also noticed that once I selected car from Loader, it said the car can't be charge for some time, if I buy Pro Loader, will this fix this so I can change car faster?

E-Sys: 3.27.1
Launcher Premium: 2.8.x

Many thanks
Set Launcher Memory setting to "Default".

PRO version has no Car Series restrictions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Set Launcher Memory setting to "Default".

PRO version has no Car Series restrictions.
Many Thanks shawnsheridan, you are the man, I see your name everywhere ;)

I have also sent Token Master an email from St.Jude Children’s Hospital of my donation for Launcher Pro 3.x, do you have any idea how the wait could be? if you don't know it's not a problem but again many thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
SSD upgrade TM launcher activation

Hello,

Is it possible with a properly functioning LauncherPRO 3.2 (+ Google Authenticator) to do an SSD upgrade without losing the activation due to a detected hardware change?

Best regards

·
Premium Member
39,464 Posts
Hello,

Is it possible with a properly functioning LauncherPRO 3.2 (+ Google Authenticator) to do an SSD upgrade without losing the activation due to a detected hardware change?

Best regards
Unlikely. Make yourself new Key after SSD Upgrade.

·
Premium Member
39,464 Posts
...do you have any idea how the wait could be? if you don't know it's not a problem but again many thanks.
No. Wait times are all across the board, some quick, some lengthy, and seemingly never for some.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Software

Hello,

I'm new to BMW ownership, not new to messing about with cars though ;) so thanks to all of the usefull information you guys are putting out there. I coded out the Start/Stop very quickly and have done some various other bits of coding, all succesfull due to the fantastic enthusiasm shown here. I come form a Saab world which also enjoyed huge enthusiasm.

So, down to business.
Mega download sucks big time and I really need a full psdzdata version to flash a new trailer module.

Can anyone help with i direct download location? @shawnsheridan perhaps?

·
Super Moderator
7,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #798
Hello,

I'm new to BMW ownership, not new to messing about with cars though ;) so thanks to all of the usefull information you guys are putting out there. I coded out the Start/Stop very quickly and have done some various other bits of coding, all succesfull due to the fantastic enthusiasm shown here. I come form a Saab world which also enjoyed huge enthusiasm.

So, down to business.
Mega download sucks big time and I really need a full psdzdata version to flash a new trailer module.

Can anyone help with i direct download location? @shawnsheridan perhaps?
Mega is direct. You can always pay $5 for premium account and download quicker.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I sent a donation to TokenMaster 3 months ago, I wonder if other members have got any response back? It seems that he is not replying at all

781 - 800 of 2350 Posts