Bimmerfest BMW banner

1881 - 1900 of 2527 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,696 Posts
Hey Shawn,

Could you please send me the latest link for E-Sys, Token, Launcher and PSDZData? Thanks.
Hi Shawn,

Please can you provide a link for the latest version of softwares (i.e. E-sys and Launcher Pro + token) and data (i.e. PSdZdata)?

Car: BMW 5 Series F10 520d (2016)

Thanks
PM's sent.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Software

Hi Shawn,

Could you please can you send a link for the latest software (E-sys and Launcher Pro + token) and data (i.e. PSdZdata)?

I donated and emailed token master a week ago and have not heard back and am anxious to start coding.

Car: 2015 BMW x5 50i F15

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
39,696 Posts
Hi Shawn,

Could you please can you send a link for the latest software (E-sys and Launcher Pro + token) and data (i.e. PSdZdata)?

I donated and emailed token master a week ago and have not heard back and am anxious to start coding.

Car: 2015 BMW x5 50i F15

Thanks!
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
39,696 Posts
shawnsheridan, i tryed what you sayed to inject CAFD but now i think i brick the fem_body =/
what can i do now? =//
How would I know? I have no idea what issue is now. If you want help, you need to be specific and detailed. "I think I bricked my FEM" is absolutely meaningless.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Software

Hi Shawn,

Could you please send me the latest link for E-Sys, Token, Launcher and PSDZData?

I just got a 2018 F30 (330e) and wanted to make a few FDL changes!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Shawn,

Please can you provide a link for the latest version of softwares (i.e. E-sys and Launcher Pro + token) and data (i.e. PSdZdata) for F15.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
39,696 Posts
Hi Shawn,

Could you please send me the latest link for E-Sys, Token, Launcher and PSDZData?

I just got a 2018 F30 (330e) and wanted to make a few FDL changes!

Thanks!
Hi Shawn,

Please can you provide a link for the latest version of softwares (i.e. E-sys and Launcher Pro + token) and data (i.e. PSdZdata) for F15.

Thanks.
PM's sent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Shawn,

my F30 320D from 2012

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
39,696 Posts
Hey Shawn,

I have a 2019 BMW 330i.

Thanks ***x1f642;
Hello, may I also ask a link to the E-Sys/Token/Launcher/PsdzData? Thanks in advance
Hi Shawn,

my F30 320D from 2012

Thanks!
PM's sent.

·
Premium Member
39,696 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,696 Posts
1881 - 1900 of 2527 Posts