BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am posting here to let people in Michigan (MI) know that if they would like their car coded, I am able to do that and to PM me. I can code a whole list of features and I have very reasonable compared to other coders. I live in Farmington hills and can meet within 30 miles or so to code. Please PM me and we can discuss further!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Frm3

Can you reset or repair FRM3? I am looking for someone in Michigan to do it at a reasonable price so I don't have to send it out of state. If you don't do it, do you know someone that does locally? Thanks in advance

Thndrlight

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can you reset or repair FRM3? I am looking for someone in Michigan to do it at a reasonable price so I don't have to send it out of state. If you don't do it, do you know someone that does locally? Thanks in advance

Thndrlight
We successfully and fast restoring FRM3 modules. It used to take one business day, 2-3 days shipping within USA.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am posting here to let people in Michigan (MI) know that if they would like their car coded, I am able to do that and to PM me. I can code a whole list of features and I have very reasonable compared to other coders. I live in Farmington hills and can meet within 30 miles or so to code. Please PM me and we can discuss further!
Hey. I’m in Warren. Can you help me with coding ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need help are u available if so message me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts