BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have never been a huge fan of car bra's... But I'm putting about 2,200 miles per month on my '07 E92 and the front bumper and hood are taking a BEATING in terms of road rash. Both could really use a repainting. But until my current travel schedule changes, I'm not willing to put the $$ into it.

In order to minimize the further deterioration I am considering a bra. Does anyone have a Colgan bra for their 3-series? What can you tell me about it? Better yet, do you have any pictures you could post??

Thanks,
\\Brew

·
Bad Lieutenant
6,358 Posts
Hello,

I have never been a huge fan of car bra's... But I'm putting about 2,200 miles per month on my '07 E92 and the front bumper and hood are taking a BEATING in terms of road rash. Both could really use a repainting. But until my current travel schedule changes, I'm not willing to put the $$ into it.

In order to minimize the further deterioration I am considering a bra. Does anyone have a Colgan bra for their 3-series? What can you tell me about it? Better yet, do you have any pictures you could post??

Thanks,
\\Brew
I still have my custom colgan from our E90 we turned back in. They are fantastic non-clear bras and the company is awesome to deal with, they even cut an extra hole passenger side for the oil cooler passage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts