BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
X3 - if you select a sand/beige interior why are the seat belts black and not beige? also why is the bottom half of the interior posts? between the doors black and not beige?
thanks
paul

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
The only way to get even close to a color-matched interior in any BMW is to go all-black in a M car. If you get any other color, there will ALWAYS be black parts in it. Just the way it is, and one of the reasons my E46 has a black interior.

·
DHP pwns ZHP :p
7,078 Posts
Kaz said:
The only way to get even close to a color-matched interior in any BMW is to go all-black in a M car. If you get any other color, there will ALWAYS be black parts in it. Just the way it is, and one of the reasons my E46 has a black interior.
Ditto here.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kaz said:
THANK YOU - all black in San Diego is too hot!

·
Registered
114 Posts
pshire said:
THANK YOU - all black in San Diego is too hot!
The gray is pretty nice. Not as much contrast between the black pieces and gray interior as there is with the beige.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.