BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for an '05 330 ZHP and am trying to find out what color options were available that year. I read through the E46 Wiki but didn't find anything.

So far I've found a slew of silver variations, black, and imola red. Please tell me there are more...

Any insight or points to other references would be great.

Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Rambling Wreck
2,073 Posts
I looked at too many cars when I was shopping. Off the top of my head:

Paint colors:
Imola Red
Alpine White
Jet Black
Silver Gray
Titanium Silver
Mystic Blue
Black Sapphire
Oxford Green (very rare)
Orient Blue (rare)

Interiors:
Alcantara/Cloth
Black Leather
Sand Leather
Natural Brown Leather
Gray Leather

Interior dash trim choices:
Black Cube
Silver Cube

If I left something off, someone please let me know.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
20,099 Posts
I looked at too many cars when I was shopping. Off the top of my head:

Paint colors:
Imola Red
Alpine White
Jet Black
Silver Gray
Titanium Silver
Mystic Blue
Black Sapphire
Oxford Green (very rare)
Orient Blue (rare)

Interiors:
Alcantara/Cloth
Black Leather
Sand Leather
Natural Brown Leather
Gray Leather

Interior dash trim choices:
Black Cube
Silver Cube

If I left something off, someone please let me know.
You got 'em all. :thumbup:

are all the interiors in the zhp's that come in leather.. alcantara?? or are some the dakota leather?
Alcantara/cloth combo (standard) or Montana leather.

·
Registered
243 Posts
lol.....dakota, montana.......I knew it was a place in the USA.

Was just trying to figure out if my seats are made of the same alcantara as my steering wheel. The seats are all leather, so I take it they are Montana leather. Just says Sport Seats under the order options.....but they don't look like the same material as the alcantara steering wheel.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
20,099 Posts
lol.....dakota, montana.......I knew it was a place in the USA.

Was just trying to figure out if my seats are made of the same alcantara as my steering wheel. The seats are all leather, so I take it they are Montana leather. Just says Sport Seats under the order options.....but they don't look like the same material as the alcantara steering wheel.
Alcantara seats have alcantara bolsters and fabric seating surfaces.

·
Is it Trackday yet?
8,975 Posts
Sweet. What do I win? :D
Survey says... BRNNNNNNNNNNT!

Sparkling Graphite was not on the list! But, I don't know if it was available on the sedan, I don't think I've ever seen it on an E46 sedan.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
20,099 Posts

Sparkling Graphite was not on the list! But, I don't know if it was available on the sedan, I don't think I've ever seen it on an E46 sedan.
To quote the great jvr826 - Survey says... BRNNNNNNNNNNT!

Sweet. What do I win? :D
G. P. Burdell, for your correct answer you're entitled to an all expense paid trip to The Welt!! (Who's paying the expenses you ask; well you, of course.)

·
Rambling Wreck
2,073 Posts

To quote the great jvr826 - Survey says... BRNNNNNNNNNNT!
:rofl:

I've only seen Sparkling Graphite on the 2005-2006 ZHP coupes. I assumed the thread starter was asking about sedans. :dunno:
G. P. Burdell, for your correct answer you're entitled to an all expense paid trip to The Welt!! (Who's paying the expenses you ask; well you, of course.)
Hooray for me! Uh, wait a minute... :eek:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Sparkling Graphite was not available on the sedans. Also, anthracite headliner and black headlight surrounds were standard on all ZHPs. That was talked about in another thread, but I thought I'd answer that question here. IIRC, all 2006 ZHP coupes were Alpine White, or so the literature reads...:dunno:

·
Rambling Wreck
2,073 Posts
What about Silver Green?
I don't recall seeing any Gray Green ZHPs while I was shopping, but that doesn't mean they aren't out there.

I have a photo saved on my home computer showing a U.S.-spec ZHP in an Individual green color, but it isn't Gray Green.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I guess this info is on the '05 330i and '05 330ci booklet, right? I could report back what it says for the sedan tonight but the second post looks accurate to me..

·
Freedom isn't free!!
20,099 Posts
What about Silver Green?

This is an 05:

I'm pretty sure it was a standard offering... gray green replaced steel blue IIRC.
wait kris,
i don't think that picture is a zhp.
judging by the rims it's a 325i, and he wanted info on the '05 zhp
Yes, that is a 325i, but color offerings are identical on all non-M sedans for a given year, regardless of option packages... with the exception of Imola Red, only available on the performance package.
To quote the great jvr826 - Survey says... BRNNNNNNNNNNT! :D

Qualifier - this is from my '04 330i sedan brochure - Steel Blue and Gray Green are specifically excluded with the ZHP. Of course, we all know Electric Red is replaced by Imola. btw - in '04 at least, both Steel Blue and Gray Green were available for non-ZHP models.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.