BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Color Options for '05 330 ZHP?????

4K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  ASenna 
#1 ·
I'm looking for an '05 330 ZHP and am trying to find out what color options were available that year. I read through the E46 Wiki but didn't find anything.

So far I've found a slew of silver variations, black, and imola red. Please tell me there are more...

Any insight or points to other references would be great.

Thanks in advance for the help.

#2 · (Edited)
I looked at too many cars when I was shopping. Off the top of my head:

Paint colors:
Imola Red
Alpine White
Jet Black
Silver Gray
Titanium Silver
Mystic Blue
Black Sapphire
Oxford Green (very rare)
Orient Blue (rare)

Interiors:
Alcantara/Cloth
Black Leather
Sand Leather
Natural Brown Leather
Gray Leather

Interior dash trim choices:
Black Cube
Silver Cube

If I left something off, someone please let me know.

#4 ·
You got 'em all. :thumbup:

are all the interiors in the zhp's that come in leather.. alcantara?? or are some the dakota leather?
Alcantara/cloth combo (standard) or Montana leather.

#5 · (Edited)
lol.....dakota, montana.......I knew it was a place in the USA.

Was just trying to figure out if my seats are made of the same alcantara as my steering wheel. The seats are all leather, so I take it they are Montana leather. Just says Sport Seats under the order options.....but they don't look like the same material as the alcantara steering wheel.

#11 ·
Sparkling Graphite was not available on the sedans. Also, anthracite headliner and black headlight surrounds were standard on all ZHPs. That was talked about in another thread, but I thought I'd answer that question here. IIRC, all 2006 ZHP coupes were Alpine White, or so the literature reads...:dunno:

#13 · (Edited)
What about Silver Green?
I don't recall seeing any Gray Green ZHPs while I was shopping, but that doesn't mean they aren't out there.

I have a photo saved on my home computer showing a U.S.-spec ZHP in an Individual green color, but it isn't Gray Green.

#17 ·
I guess this info is on the '05 330i and '05 330ci booklet, right? I could report back what it says for the sedan tonight but the second post looks accurate to me..

#21 · (Edited)
05 brochure (sedan) says that the only colors available were:

exterior:
alpine white
imola red
jet black
titanium silver metallic
mystic blue metallic
orient blue metallic
black sapphire metallic
silver gray metallic

interior:
sand montana leather
natural brown montana leather
gray montana leather
black montana leather
alcantara cloth

trim:
black or silver cube

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.